Sunday 21 July 2013

A beautiful day :)

Hey guys! Does anyone of you know the song “It´s a beautiful day” of Michael BublĂ©? Today it is such a beautiful and also special day, because my best friend (you know it´s Laetitia- she is writing the blog with me) has birthday! She is 16 now, so I planned a big sweet 16th party like in the films J
No that was a joke, but I surprised her yesterday in the evening, because we were going out together. We were coming to a very famous bar in our town and there were some of our friends and at midnight we all together sang the HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG to Laetitia. Today I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU if you are now reading this entry in our blog J because I know you don´t have any idea that I was writing such an entry today. I hope we always stay friends and I wish you a great and perfect day -So enjoy your birthday and try out your presents.
p.s. I give a mouse for the computer to her, because she needed one for her laptop. And the funny thing is, the mouse looks like dark chocolate and all of us know she´s addicted to chocolate.
AND DON`T FORGET, IT`S A BEAUTIFUL DAY….
XOXO YVONNE

No comments:

Post a Comment