Friday 5 July 2013

Our beginnig...

Hello everybody, it's us-
two teenage girls who are beginnig to write their first blog, 'cause the big holidays just began.
Inspired by a few other bloggers, we decided to write 9 random facts about each of us.


9 random facts about me, Laetitia:
  • addicted to chocolate
  • addicted to my boyfriend
  • addicted to my best friend (Yvonne, who is writing the blog with me)
  • love to talk for hours in the middle of the night with friends
  • a bit clumsy
  • would like to have a castle
  • big dream -  becoming a psychiatrist
  • singing all day long
  • some say i am a diva (although i can't really believe that)

9 random facts about me, Yvonne:
  • smiling all day long
  • the loudest laughter in school
  • addicted to Formula 1
  • love sports (dancing)
  • addicted to my best friend (Laetitia, you know who she is)
  • my best friend thinks i am a bit naive (but that's not true of course)
  • eating things with Laetitia at midnight (like noodles with crazy combinations)
  • 3 rabbits
  • love to do things which are full of action

No comments:

Post a Comment