Friday 13 September 2013

Holidays plus Formula 1 Report




Hey guys! I am sorry for posting this entry so late, but I hadn´t got time before. So let me tell you how I passed the last week in my summer holidays. My family and me were driving to Italy-Lignano and we were having a great time there- We were in a small hotel, but the service was excellent. It was a few meters away from the sea and the beach, so we also had a great view. On Sunday morning we were driving to Monza to watch the legendary Formula 1 race there :) And I have to say that this was an experience, which can´t be explained to other people, who weren´t there. There were so many people and they all applauded for the drivers-of course for Ferrari, because in Italy there are many Ferrari fans, who are called TIFOSI. We were sitting at the end of the pit lane and we had a great view from there! The start was a highlight! Vettel had a quite good start and came into the first turn as the leader. There were a few collisions and overtaking maneuvers. At the end Vettel won the race ahead of Alonso and Webber. I really thank my family for going there and being part of such a fantastic event! :)
XOXO Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment